Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Would you feel safe driving a smart car everyday as a daily driver?

With one of the lowest safety ratings for any car, its more like a coffin on wheels lol.|||Hells no! Those cars are ugly!|||Only if I lived and drove exclusively in a city. I wouldn't want to drive it anywhere the speed limit was above 30 MPH. The parking and manoeuvring would be fantastic, though. I'd want a turbo and some high performance and handling and braking upgrades too. They can't hit me if they can't catch me.|||Nope! lol


Answer mine too :)


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…|||Oops cant drive|||Yes. But I would rather have a fiat because it's cuter.





I live on the edge of danger.





Haters gonna hate.|||I might feel safe driving it along a bike path, but otherwise, no.|||I feel safer on my motorcycle|||no,


even a slight fender bender would total it|||Not at all|||No, unless I have a death wish.|||cool story bruh|||yes

No comments:

Post a Comment