Friday, December 16, 2011

Why is a VW called the SMART CAR?

Why does Volkswagon have a car called the smart car? Is it smart?|||The Smart is from Daimler-Chrysler not VW.





www.smart.com|||VW don't have a smart car


the Smart Car was developed by Mercedes in Europe.


It's smart because of it's size, it's tiny but very roomy inside.





There a hundreds of points as to why it's smart. Check out the site


www.thesmart.co.uk|||Well I believe Chrysler just took over the Smart Car and are going to be releasing it in the us. The "Smart Car" is actually a two seater vehicle, I believe it is called the smart car because it is environmentally friendly and is great with gas milage...I am not positive on the technical aspects of it|||actually the real smart site for the United States is:





http://www.smartusa.com/|||VW doesn"t have the SMART car. Mercedes does. Why is it smart? I don't know....I suspect that the automanufacturer got "smart" and sold a smaller car for a greater price.


Put a spoiler on top and it could double for a shopping cart.|||Let's see now, where should I start? I have a 1972 VW, and it's by far the best car I've ever owned. It costs me only 18.50 to drive from Phoenix Arizona to Las Vegas Nevada. That is approx. 400 miles. It doesn't use much oil, and in the winter time, the heater is great! This car has never let me down, so I make sure to "never" let her down either. They are the easiest cars to maintain, almost like a lawnmower, only larger with a cute attitude.....hahaha! Hope that answered your question.


P.S. By the way, I don't think VW was the car they called "smart,"


but that's okay, because it actually is smart to own one!

No comments:

Post a Comment