Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Do you respect anyone who drives the Smart Car?

its a mini car called Smart Car. When I see that thing drive by I get sick to my stomach. How far has technology come to create such a ugly automobile. Sure, its the most fuel efficient car, but also the most ugliest cat. Who ever drives a Smart Car deserves no respect. In fact, a car crash awaits them in the near future if they continue driving that thing.|||I just think they're totally impractical - you might as well be driving a golf cart? In my town, a guy wasn't recently killed in one; hit broadside by a small pickup. The pick-up had low-to-moderate damage, but the Smartcar was thrown and up-ended with heavy damage. I'd only get in one - on a golf course! :) What good is 'economy' when funerals are so expensive?|||The fact that they drive a Smart Car doesn't make me respect them. I see one of those things everyday on my way to work, and I can't help but think about how it would fit nicely in the bed of my Ranger. People buy those cars to feel good about themselves for helping the environment. As far as the 41 mpg thing - I talked to a guy a couple of months ago who has an early 90's model Accord with a 4-cylinder engine and a 5-speed manual tranny. His car gets the same gas mileage as a Smart Car, and it is more than twice the size.|||I respect the the driver but not the choice of car.


With gas at $1.95/gal I don't see the point of the car other that for pizza delivery. But when the price of gas was $4.50/gal, the Smart car looked like it had potential.





The Smart cars miles per gallon being 33 city/41 highway is not too impressive. A Yaris gets 29mph city and looks a lot better than a smart car. A Prius gets 46 mpg and looks better that the smart car.|||I have to respect them. Their bravery is off the charts!





I look at these silly little cars, that actually look like an egg os wheels, as I roll past them in my truck.





You know.....my truck.....the 80,000 pound monster that would crush that car into something resembling a crushed soda can...No thanks!!








Let's face it, the people who drive those pieces of garbage laugh at all of us, when they are at the gas pump, but we all laugh at them EVERYWHERE else!|||If they're driving it for the mileage then they should buy a Chevy sprint 44 city-55 highway. Too bad they only made them for two years. I guess they were too fuel efficient? Why is it that people are so arrogant that they think cyclic global climate change was caused by people?|||Yeah, I respect everyone driving the smart car lol|||most ugliest cat? ok well lets see. person who drives a car that saves them money$ or a person who can't spell and has horrible grammar skills? i respect the smart car driver.|||I don't respect them because essentially everyone who owns one thinks they are helping the environment...





words of advice, there are waaaay better cars out there|||i think they are jerks,,,god made non renewable resources so we could have eco unfriendly luxury gas hogs|||I chuckle to myself, im not sure about the whole respect part tho.|||Yes because their taking their own life in jeopardy.





In a car accident what is gonna happpen to you? its a death trap.|||No. I fear for their safety.|||Just wanted to say what Cthulhu Fhtagn said.|||you all know the other meaning of "smart"? it hurts!|||lol i hate them! smart cars? more like "special"cars

No comments:

Post a Comment