Saturday, December 24, 2011

Do you know of a good wesite where i can buy SMART car accessories?

such as the rings that go on the clock etc, things to make the car look pretty, or accessories like keyrings and mugs and t-shirts and all that stuff.|||A quick search on the net for "Smart Car owners clubs" will help you find what you're after. I joined www.thesmartclub.co.uk, where you'll find a buzzing community of Smart Nuts, friendly advice and discussion, links to parts and accessories suppliers and year round events some of which are definitely worth going to.


Hope this helps.|||When I was looking for car accessories I searched a lot for my new bmw then i found a cheap site which is http://www.directcaraccessories.co.uk


i liked the product momo corse very much


See this product


http://www.directcaraccessories.co.uk/catalog/gear-knobs-momo-corse-c-142_4626_5633.html

Report Abuse


|||Has the Smart Car got it's own website - you could try there? Otherwise, and I belive it's the answer to everything, try ebay...|||a smart car is an accesory i keep one in the boot of my zafira|||EBay|||Ebay!!! Just check the seller's history:)

No comments:

Post a Comment