Saturday, December 24, 2011

Where can I buy a Smart car in the Massachusetts?

I'm not old enough to drive yet I just want to know because my brother is. I don't want him to have to pay such high gas prices so I was curious where to get one. Serious answers only plz.|||there are other cars that are more practical and your gas mileage wont be much worse, camry hybrid and the escape hybrid are both great on gas and much more practical.


But if you are still keen on the smart car inquire at your local mercedes - benz dealership they should be able to locate one for you, or at least tell you where to go, you might hae to out of state though.|||I wouldn't get one. Like the answer above, there are many other cars that get the same gas mileage such as the Ford Focus that gets up to 35 mpg: http://www.fordvehicles.com/cars/focus/?鈥?/a> (I heard the Smart Car only gets up to 33 mpg). Also, how do you think the Smart Car will stand up against a Hummer H2 if in an accident? That thing will get dinged around like a pinball.|||http://www.smartusa.com/





Before you buy one, you need to try one....





I hope you and your brother like little spaces....

No comments:

Post a Comment