Saturday, December 24, 2011

Hey I am looking to buy a smart car. I live in Oklahoma. where is the nearest place that I can find one?

I really would love a used smart roadster, Any help and tips wonderful!|||I suggest you buy a real car.|||You have to go to the SmartForTwo dealership and find out the locations where they sell them.





Honestly, they are not good cars. Just read some of the reviews on edmunds.com or other automotive sites online.|||There's only one dealership in the state, in Tulsa.|||Two peanuts were walking down the street. One was assaulted.





Try Google-ing "used cars Oklahoma"


I like the roadster, it looks small, but cool : )|||Before you do that I suggest checking YOUTUBE videos of these cars getting crashed and imagine you were driving. You have a better chance on a motorcycle|||those are a death trap if your get hit.. kiss your butt good bye if you get hit by anything other than another small car

No comments:

Post a Comment